The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show began as an afternoon show in Omaha, NE at non-commercial radio station KIWR in March of 1997. The Show, comprised of former Central Michigan University roommates Gregg Daniels and Chris Michels, eventually moved to mornings several months
later where they remained until the summer of 2000. At that time, they moved on to WBON in Knoxville, TN. In June of 2002, The Show moved to New Jersey, where they were simulcast on WTHK in Trenton and WCHR on the Jersey Shore. The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show began full
syndication in 2004 with the addition of WGRD in Grand Rapids, MI. Joe joined the show in 2005, followed by Steve in 2009 and Kelly in 2019. The show is now heard on radio stations in 26 different states.
- Free Beer and Hot Wings Webcam Feed: Friday, June 2, 2023 Watch the webcam feed daily, both live and archived, by upgrading to Fancy Idiot status! The feed will be available a few hours after the end of the show. The post Webcam Feed: Friday, June 2, 2023 appeared first on Free Beer and Hot […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings Segment 17: Idiots For Underdogs, TV Talk, Tenacious D And Facts Of The Day During today’s Segment 17, we talked about a variety of topics that we didn’t get to on the regular radio show. The post Segment 17: Idiots For Underdogs, TV Talk, Tenacious D And Facts Of The Day […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings Who Was The First President Of The United States To Be Impeached? Each morning on the show, we play Dumber Than The Show Trivia for a cash prize. Today, Matt in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan took on Hot Wings on a $400 round of the game. Watch the clip […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings Outdated Request Helps Ohio McDonald’s Employee Identify Escaped Inmate Akron, Ohio inmate, Jason Lyle Conrad, escaped from a transport vehicle when he was simply out of the prison walls for a doctor's appointment. He was on the run when, like anyone who has been in lockup, he really wanted to […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings Hot Wings’ Hot Takes: The Best Speller In America Hot Wings has a lot of opinions. Were you in his crosshairs with today's hot take? The post Hot Wings’ Hot Takes: The Best Speller In America appeared first on Free Beer and Hot Wings.
- Free Beer and Hot Wings Win Free Meat During #BirthdaVersary Meat Week, Compliments Of Omaha Steaks! The end of May/beginning of June brings together a bunch of big dates for the show. Steve's birthday is May 28th. Free Beer's birthday is June 1st. Plus, a bunch of the radio stations we've been on for a […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings St. Louis Teen Walks Two Hours to 8th Grade Graduation, Earns Full-Ride College Scholarship An 8th grader from St. Louis, Xavier Jones, felt his middle school graduation was something so important to attend that he walked for two hours to be there. “I remember something Mr. Seals told me. He […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings Over 600 High School ‘Gradutates’ Receive Misspelled Stoles for Ceremony After one Florida high school community was collectively upset by receiving graduation gowns with the wrong year on them, now this Illinois high school is dealing with a misprint of their own! While some students didn't even realize "graduate" was […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings Have You or Someone You Love Struggled With Gooch Grease? Yes, this is a real affliction and yes, this segment was really on the news. If you are someone with a penis, a bootyhole and that little space in between (AKA the "gooch") you too could be struggling with gooch […]
- Free Beer and Hot Wings Hot Wings’ Hot Takes: Karens and Mama Bears Hot Wings has a lot of opinions. Were you in his crosshairs with today's hot take? The post Hot Wings’ Hot Takes: Karens and Mama Bears appeared first on Free Beer and Hot Wings.